Welcome to Jasmine's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- A Coruña, GA, Spain
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around A Coruña and 50km
- Project length
- ≤ 1 week
- ≤ 1 month
- Between 1-3 months
- Between 3-6 months
- ≥ 6 months
- Business sector
- Arts & Crafts
- Entertainment & Leisure
- Company size
- 2-10 people
- 11 - 49 people
- 50 - 249 people
- 250 - 999 people
- 1000 - 4999 people
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Native or bilingual
Jasmine in a few words
- Brand identity & positioning
- Marketing & communication strategy
- Advertising campaign creative & art direction
- Social media and content strategy & creation
- Packaging design
- UX/UI design
Notable clients include DANSHAN, J.E. Cai, Riad Label, Ground Juice. For more info and work example please visit our Instagram account @everin.studio or website: the-everin.com .
Zara - Inditex
Fashion & Cosmetics
HEAD OF MARKETING
- Calendar & Budgeting. Partnering with different business divisions: E-commerce, Womenswear, Menswear, Kidswear, regional stores, I developed integrated marketing calendars that prioritised business KPIs, and guaranteed the optimisation of allocated budgets while doing so.
- Team Management. Supervised, mentored and grew the marketing teams so as to run high impact Go-To marketing strategies along the brand guidelines, toolkits and communication methods that I established.
- Brand & Operation. Oversaw daily brand tasks, briefed and managed a network of internal and external partners and agencies to deliver high quality marketing campaigns and secure a consistent global image across all platforms and markets.
- Innovate & Produce. Provided extensive creative and operational support from HQ to the regions, took charge from design to execution for different marketing actions such as photoshoot campaigns, store events, packaging, gifting, social media content (WeChat, Weibo, LINE, Kakao, T-mall) etc.
- Insight & Diversity. Combined cultural knowledge and research, provided inputs and acted as conduit between global and regional views, ran thorough research on competitors and shared forecast on market trends and activities.
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted