Welcome to Dylan's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Barcelone, Espagne
- Remote only
- Primarily works remotely
- Project length
- ≤ 1 week
- ≤ 1 month
- Between 1-3 months
- Between 3-6 months
- ≥ 6 months
- Business sector
- Architecture & Urban Planning
- Arts & Crafts
- Banking & Insurance
- Company size
- 1 person
- 2-10 people
- 11 - 49 people
- 50 - 249 people
- 250 - 999 people
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Dylan in a few words
I am passionate about social networks and digital. All my experiences permit me to work in autonomy in various projects at the same time. I could say I love creative jobs and I found my inspiration looking on social medias, reading articles, looking on websites...
I’m sure we could collaborate well together, don’t you think?
Digital Marketing & Brand Specialist
- Campaigns: establish, create and develop the digital strategy through the website and the app in coordination with all the marketing team, weekly analyze the campaigns’ results (Qlik, Eulerian) and report them to the Country Marketing Manager
- Ads services: execute marketing campaign with Advertising department
- Partnerships execution: coordinate all the publishers in order to increase the sales (affiliation, price comparator, etc.)
- Trends analysis: analyze products’ tendency to highlight them in the homepage (Qlik, Eulerian)
- Competitiveness: analyse and realize benchmarks related to cosmetics and pharmaceutical brands
- Merchandising: found new samplings or gifts ideas for B2B and B2C, coordinate production and shipment with providers
- Social media management: create, manage and program posts and stories across Facebook and Instagram (Creator Studio)
- Influence marketing: coordinate the social media influencers in order to increase brand awareness and sales
- Ads services: execute campaigns and giveaways with Advertising departement
- Data analysis: weekly analyze social networks, tracking links (Metricool, Eulerian), sales and report the results to the Brand Manager
Fashion & Cosmetics
Digital Marketing Assistant - As a freelancer
• Newsletters: migration to a new email marketing platform (MailChimp), creation of newsletters (content and templates), analysis of marketing campaigns.
• Brand Content Management: using the Adobe Suite.
• Creation of the brochure and the catalog of the brand.
• Orders and website management on the e-commerce platform (Wix).
• Participation to the launch of the brand new website.
VERYCHIC - Accor
Travel & Tourism
Digital Content Writer
• Writing articles for VeryChic’s blog : VoyagezChic, respecting the blog’s format (SEO’s tendency, 1000 words and including internal and external links)..
• Writing out short newsletters’ texts: following the day’s theme and newsletters’ format (50 words).
• Proofreading and revision of already existing product’s card to ensure the veracity of the information communicated.
Fashion & Cosmetics
Junior Digital Marketing
• Influence marketing: search and contact influencers for collaborations in order to increase the brand awaresness, create briefs and moodboards for each collaboration.
• Analyze the cosmetics’ market: realize benchmarks in order to export our products to new clients, propose new communication ideas and initiatives.
• Writing out short newsletters’ text regarding the past communications.
• Propose different stylings for campaign’s shooting following the fashion trends.
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted