Welcome to Zhongling's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Hong Kong, CW, Hong Kong S.A.R.
- Remote only
- Primarily works remotely
- Project length
- Between 1-3 months
- Between 3-6 months
- ≥ 6 months
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Zhongling in a few words
Artefact - ARTEFACT
Independent Consultant - As a freelancer
• Act as PM, conduct digital marketing strategy through 3 years of bottle scan data analysis, and re-design marketing motivation mechanism
• Private Marketing strategy: build from 0-1, map out all possible routes for customers; Learn from industry best practices and conduct WeChat group operation plans: attract new customers, daily operation plans, convert to sales; Choose ecommerce route and implement Project two : Blackstone Post Merger Integration Strategy Consultant July 2021- Feb 2022 Three years strategy and 2022 implementation plan for a leading cosmetics packaging company Project three : Start-Up Initiative: Zenudo is a technology company aimed at solving data problems for international brands selling online in China 2019 July - 2021 July
• Act as the bridge of third-party ecommerce and marketing service providers with its international brands, design consulting + software-based solutions.
• Build the software-based solutions from 0-1 with a team of five people. We collect, clean, and transform 1st party data from sales and marketing platforms, and make business-ready data available via a single API
• Deliver international brands with a cloud-based data management platform, and a reporting and analytics web application for all their digital data, providing a firm foundation for the Brand's success in China
Business Intelligence Expert
• Strategic Decision team: Led "logistics perfect experience" project cross business lines; consolidated voices from various channels including complaints, consulting, and refund; standardized data labelling; designed 30+ indicators to enable JIT monitoring;
• Tmall Global Import business BI: Designed data dashboard product; enabled business decisions through developing indicators quantifying business impact, operations and after sales management; ensured on-time business visibility
Roland Berger - Roland Berger
• Cross Border Ecommerce Business Acquisition: Analyzed new bonded area policy's market impact and forecasted company behavior by segments, advised local government potential business collaboration opportunities
• Inland Port Growth Plan: Developed growth strategy for one China inland port, accessed external & internal challenges, its competitiveness, suggested focused develop area, proposed targeted merchant list
• Industrial Park Strategic Planning: Designed intelligence manufacturing industrial park for leading Chinese conglomerate company, evaluated shipbuilding and aviation industry, proposed land develop plan, operating model and profit sharing scheme
DHL - DHL
• Management consulting experience: network design, inventory optimization, regional distributor center deployment for global pharmaceutical companies (3 projects), cross-border business case assessment, market sizing for e Commerce firm (2 projects), downstream supply chain benchmarking for green chemical company
• Carry out due diligence on financial and operating metrics of companies including hubs selection, sales channel strategy, cost, inventory, order management etc
• Create models to streamline client workflows, optimize inefficiencies, and grow key performance drivers by employing proprietary DHL systems and resources
DHL - DHL
• Worked directly with the Global Head of Fast Growing Enterprises (SVP) to provide business consultancy for an Emerging Markets Portfolio, growing the profitability of more than 20 global institutional clients with average annual revenues of EUR3-5.0 billion.
• Assessed the financial feasibility of various strategic initiatives to improve gross margins based on a thorough study of competitive business sectors, stage, geography, and strategy.
• Implemented customized business solutions for clients by integrating solutions from different DHL units.
• Assisted in the identification of new business opportunities by solely leading the organization of business conferences held in seven locations globally; conferred regularly with regional CEOs and Global Board through participation in said event.
• Worked closely with the Accounting and Valuation Research team at UBS, focusing mainly on equity analysis issues
• Forecasted potential shifts in equity valuation through the generation of valuation models and assessment of key performance indicators via in-house research reports
• Advised institutional clients on a range of accounting and financing issues surrounding the impact of accounting change (IFRS and US GAAP) on equity valuations
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted