Welcome to Zahra's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Paris, France
- Remote only
- Primarily works remotely
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Zahra in a few words
As a copywriter and copyeditor, my clients have included Pizza Hut, Citroën, Rolls Royce, and Otis Elevators, and I am confident writing web copy, blogs, press releases, brochures, adverts and whatever else is thrown at me.
An NCTJ qualified journalist, I have experience working at some of the most prestigious media outlets and publications in the UK, including BBC online, the Independent and i newspapers, the Press Association and Stylist magazine.
My goal is always to make every topic engaging and readable, no matter how dry or technical the subject matter. As one client said - "I'm amazed by how you've managed to make tips on defrosting a freezer sound so interesting".
So if you're looking for a wordsmith to tell your story, get in touch today. Can't wait.
Stratton Craig Communications
Press & Media
Senior Copywriter and Account Manager
• Balanced looking after clients and producing engaging copy.
• Managed international clients such as Citroën, Yum! Brands (Pizza Hut/KFC), De
Beers Group, Rolls Royce and Grant Thornton.
• As copywriter and copyeditor, I wrote everything from websites and blogs to
brochures, thought leadership articles, magazine features and advertisement copy.
Pretty Simple Games
Video Games & Animation
Narrative Designer/ Scénariste
• Deeply involved in all creative aspects of the game, from world-building, plot and characters to the art and visual quality of each “case" assigned to my team.
• Work closely with a producer and three artists to release a new case within a six- week cycle.
• Have now worked over four seasons, with diverse themes ranging from steampunk Victoriana to Ancient Times, dystopia, time travel and the supernatural.
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted