Welcome to Udo's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- City of London, United Kingdom
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around City of London and 50km
- Project length
- ≤ 1 week
- ≤ 1 month
- Between 1-3 months
- Between 3-6 months
- ≥ 6 months
- Company size
- 1 person
- 2-10 people
- 11 - 49 people
- 50 - 249 people
- 250 - 999 people
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Udo in a few words
- Setting up lead generation programs
- Building and executing holistic marketing plans (across content, Paid Media, Traditional, events)
My approach is to get to know and understand your business and objectives, then designing a tailored plan to help you achieve your goals.
Google France - Alphabet/Google
Internet of Things (IoT)
Crafted and executed customer surveys to understand pain-points.
Created and managed all Paid media campaigns from set-up to reporting on impact.
Kaja Ventures Limited
Consulting & Audits
- Advised an organization with an annual income of $7M on recommendations to diversify its revenue streams.
- Spearheaded strategy and market research to validate a business idea.
Hired a technical team (1 developer and 1 UX designer) to build a minimum viable product.
Sought seed funding and raised €xx during the first 2 weeks of the funding round.
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted