Welcome to Tra's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Paris, France
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around Paris and 50km
- Project length
Between 1-3 months
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Tra in a few words
I am passionate about helping people be the best version of themselves, be it through finding a job that aligns with their souls, through talent development, or through healing their body, mind, and soul. I have a knack for people and am currently a recruiter.
Air Liquide - Air Liquide
Group Talent Acquisition
Talent Management & HRBP
- Lead the Global Leaders Program (GLP) 2021 campaign, Shopee's flagship 2-year graduate program for fresh graduates or candidates with less than 2 years of experience; campaign attracts 2700 candidates, 8 offerees.
- Facilitate Director's Office Rotation Program (DOR) 2021, Shopee's internal rotational program for current associates; 22 nominations, 3 confirmed associates.
- Design Career development initiatives such as career Roadshow, Development Talk, and Company Projects.
- Build the database of the company's young talents and manage their performance reviews. Key Talent Management:
- Build and maintain profiles of Shopee Vietnam's Key Talents. HRBP for the HR team of 100 people and growing:
- Develop Mentorship Program with 19 pairs of mentors and mentees currently in the program.
- Lead onboarding process, helping newcomers understand team resources and culture.
- Oversee quarterly Townhalls, ensuring members stay up-to-date with programs and initiatives in HR Team.
- Coach, mentor younger team members when they need guidance in their career.
BANYAN TREE HOTELS & RESORTS
Senior Human Resources Executive, Group Hotel Human Resources
- Compiled the Group's historical documents and contributed to the Leadership Handbook under the guidance of Head of Group Hotel HR and Group's Senior Leaders.
- Create Hotel HR Director's Handbook Talent Management:
- Designed training materials for the performance review process
- Maintained the Group's pre-opening taskforce alumni and successfully facilitated one taskforce assignment between two properties.
- Maintained and updated the database and career movement of all hotels' HODs and Excoms. HR Operations:
- Responsible for all HR operations queries from global HR colleagues, including global contact lists, standards, policies, contract renewals, salaries, benefits, performance reviews, and internal job openings.
- Managed communication, accommodation, and logistics for 30 participants and two facilitators of the pilot launch of the Leader Coach Program in the Asia Pacific – Ecolab's first global coaching program for Managers of Managers from Jan to Jun 2019.
- Responsible for communication and logistics to prepare 12 anchor facilitators for Manager Essentials - Ecolab's first global training program for First-line People Managers - in April 2018 in Jakarta; facilitators became well equipped to roll out Manager Essentials in their respective cohorts for 240 managers.
- Coached and trained 10 market technical leads on the deployment of technological tools required for Manager Essentials. Diversity & Inclusion:
- Created Unconscious Bias training across the region, conducted Train the-Trainer session with 7 market HRBPs and 3 division HRBPs; materials became a part of the D&I strategy.
- Created Ecolab Asia Pacific's first reverse mentoring playbook that promotes the region's diversity & inclusion effort; two participants piloted the playbook.
- Researched and wrote Talent Acquisition guideline to attract more female candidates
- Developed Ecolab Asia Pacific's first sponsorship playbook for high-potential women; the playbook was sent to the Global Human Resources Leader for consideration. Culture:
- Assisted in creating the leadership and culture journey toolkit that any market, contributing to One Ecolab culture. Talent Management:
- Prepared materials (slides and supporting HRIS Data) for Asia Pacific Talent Council Sessions.
- Contributed to the rollout of Ecolab's first Development Week – an initiative to help employees grow their career at Ecolab – in Asia Pacific; trained the HRBPs in the region to use the Career Development Guide.
BANYAN TREE HOTELS & RESORTS
Assistant Manager - Learning & Talent Development
- Negotiated contracts with hotels and external facilitators for Department's signature developmental workshops; ensuring expenses are within budget.
- Independently planned and organized manpower for workshops, create To Do Lists – day-to-day logistic and manpower lists for the Department so that the department's ten members could run two workshops concurrently for more than 100 participants. Learning & Development:
- Independently developed Facilitator's Guide and Participant's Workbook for two modules of Banyan Tree Group's Intensive Supervisory Leadership Workshop; materials are used to train Supervisors of Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts worldwide. Talent Management:
- Managed the database of more than 90 Management Trainees, ensuring the database was ready for senior management's monthly movement meeting.
- Built presentation slides for Group Director of Learning for quarterly global Management Trainees webinars.
- Collaborated closely with Department's Graphic Designer to brainstorm for Group's Management Trainees Recruitment Flyer, flyer was distributed to hotel schools worldwide.
GSK - GSK
Human Resources Intern
- Initiated interviews with 12 colleagues to come up with a list of practical non cash rewards and recognition to present to HR Business Leader; list was taken into consideration by senior leadership to be included in company's vision.
- Contributed to two rounds of company's Vision workshop by drafting facilitator guide and designing souvenir mugs; each round consisted of 25 new employees and 80% of them voted that they had become more aligned to the company's vision.
Human Resources Intern
• Independently researched on HR Scorecard and presented key HR ratios for BU's HR scorecard to senior management; scorecard was taken into consideration to be included in the Business Excellence Report.
• Consolidated and prepared presentation slides for the Employees Engagement Survey results for Cargill Tropical Palm's and Cargill Grain & Oilseed Supply Chain's locations in Asia; slides were used by BU HR Leader in Employees Engagement Results meetings.
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted