Welcome to Simerpreet's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Brussels, Belgium
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around Brussels and 50km
- Around Brussels and 100km
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Native or bilingual
Simerpreet in a few words
• Acquired vision of entire software development lifecycle by working on all profiles starting from technical support, development, team lead to contributing in designing application architecture.
• Experience in development of distributed, scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications.
• Experienced in troubleshooting, debugging, maintenance and tuning of web applications.
• 3 years of experience in Team leading.
• Experience of working as scrum master in Agile & working with Confluence, Atlassian ServiceNow, Jira.
• Good knowledge of frameworks such as Angular, JSF, Spring (MVC, Data, Cloud), Hibernate & IBM BTT.
• Experience in Incident, Change and Problem management.
• Experience in using CICD - DevOps tools (Git, SVN, Maven, Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible, Kibana).
• Cloud platform hands-on knowledge on AWS cloud computing services on Udemy (EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, VPC, CloudWatch, AWS Route 53, IAM).
• Experience in conducting light penetration tests & exposure to security tools like Burp Suite.
• Experience of working with Oracle WebLogic and IBM WebSphere (WAS) server.
• Experience in troubleshooting & administration of Adobe LiveCycle suite.
• Strong in coordination and communication skills.
• Experience in Banking, Telecom and Shared Services domains.
• Understanding of IT operations in Service sector and Product sector.
• Innovative problem solver & demonstrated ability to work in multicultural environment.
Banking & Insurance
Senior Java Developer
Analyze requirements, develop and test application & peer code reviews.
Incident, Change and Problem management using ServiceNow & WAR room support.
Proactive contribution to Agile ceremonies (Scrum master, standup, retrospective, sprint refinement etc.)
Static code analysis using tools like SonarQube & doing light security assessment of the application.
Maintenance of CICD pipeline (Git, Maven, Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible).
Creation & maintenance of stubbing framework for the legacy Home bank application.
Leading & coordinating migration of Oracle 10g to Oracle 12c & application migration to ING Private Cloud.
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted