Welcome to Rocco's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around London and 50km
Rocco in a few words
From BCGDV, TransferWise, and most recently, Enthuse, my career in Recruitment & People hasn't been straightforward. While I've always been hands-on partnering with teams to identify, hire, and retain great talent, I've been lucky enough to find myself looking more broadly at organisational growth, beyond new joiners.
And so I've found myself with a mix of Recruitment, People, and Analytics experience — from data, dashboard and building L&D modules to streamlining operations, hiring processes, and making a real impact on DEI and Employee Experience.
If there was one thing I've learned through all these experiences it would be I’m driven by empowering people, growing organisations, and hopefully, creating a positive impact on the world!
- Grew the Design and Analytics teams from 18 to 50 and 25 to 60, respectively (not including attrition and freelancers) through a mix of direct sourcing, inbound applications, and recruitment marketing activities — zero spend on agencies
- Formed and led Recruitment Analytics sub-team to develop recruiters and teams access and use of reliable, valuable data.
- Built data and reporting infrastructure for all recruitment sub-teams — Specialist, Engineering, Product, Early Careers, and Leads — that had a 100% adoption from teams and hiring managers.
BCG Digital Ventures
Research & Delivery Consultant
- Lead Product Designer & Head of Product Design - High growth, post-series A business
- Mid, Senior and Managing Consultants - Change Management, Digital
- Executive Director, Strategic Design - Agency
- Senior Director, Design & Delivery - Enterprise
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted