Welcome to Richa's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Hoofddorp, NH, Netherlands
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around Hoofddorp and 50km
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Richa in a few words
- Knowledge of the latest technology in Healthcare, Digital Marketing, Travel.
- Knows MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Confluence, Jira, QLIK.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, Organizational skills, Relationship Building, Teamwork, Training.
- A passion to learn and to increase her skills.
Senior Client Services Analyst
• Ensure effective application to support the project life cycle of a client implementation
• Support go-live activities, observing results, refining & driving continuous delivery improvement
• Collaborate with teams, including support, product management and Sales to address client issues
• Managed a team of 5-7 analyst
• Trained new joiners and conducted refresher training for team members
Client Services Analyst
-Conduct implementation task including application build, go-live support, and post go-live optimization
-Collobarate with teams, including support, account management, Product management, and sales to address client issues
- Work with associates, Consultants, and Managers to develop & refine implemnetation tools and processes
- Perform gap analysis to identify implementation issues and consult on options to address issues
- Support go-live activities, observing results, refining and driving continuous delivery improvement
- Weekly and Monthly reporting for Go-live and existing projects
Operations and Marketing Manager
• Responsible for day-to-day ad-operations of clients
• Understand marketing and communication objectives of the clients
• Understanding Client requirement, devising and executing the strategies and delivering work as per requirement
• Coordination with all the internal stakeholders to get the work executed.
• Billing, Invoice management, vendor co-ordination and tie-ups to fulfill brand requirements
Business Development Executive
• Build relationship to up-sell and cross-sell.
• Pipeline management by developing a right sales penetration strategy in your assigned territory.
• Support the Product / Service area by acting as a specialist in the area on leads and queries generated by other sales resources.
• End to end sales function encompassing demand generation, prospect identification. Consulting,Formulating Growth strategies,Developing Proposals,Client Engagement.
•Account Farming and Account Mapping activities. Focused Sub-domains: Food & Beverages, Agriculture etc.
• Dealing with high end deals to achieve the target.
• Generating Revenue from upsell & Cross Sell from New client/Old client such as ERP/English Lab.
• Offering updated Software/Hardware which includes Multimedia/Audio & Ultra short through Interactive Projec-tor/LAN-6 Cabling/Server/Cloud base technology in demo.
• Responsible for proper synchronization between client and academic & technical team.
• Manage product mix for better absolute gross margin.
• Analysing for market potential & need of client to match suitable offering.
• Organizing events and work with Media under the supervision of Marketing to drive product awareness. Work with Marketing to build collateral including brochures, web presence, and social media.
• Making cold calls and prospecting the client.
• Planning for Implementing Sachem & Launching New Software & Hardware Products.
• Achieve Targeted Sales Productivity.
• Ensuring 360 degree approach of clients while offering solution offering.
• Meet customers and negotiate contracts.
• Ensure 100% payment continuity from existing customer.
• Generating leads through area specific Software demo campaigns.
• Offering client IT Infrastructure & Software as a service.
• Maintaining a long term relation with the Clients for regular payment flow in total tenure of agreement.
• Ensure strict adherence to KYC complete documentation by managing 4 P's of Marketing.
• Responsible for cross-functional way for Academic/Technical/Legal/Finance/ R&D Teams.
• Responsible to achieve the budget at the end of each Quarter.
• Daily updating on Salesforce.com & maintaining leads Accounts and converted opportunities.
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted