Welcome to Pradeep Kumar's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Berlin, Germany
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around Berlin and 50km
- Project length
- ≤ 1 week
- ≤ 1 month
- Between 1-3 months
- Business sector
- Aviation & Aerospace
- Civil Engineering
- Defense & Military
- Digital & IT
- Company size
- 1 person
- 2-10 people
- 11 - 49 people
- 50 - 249 people
- 250 - 999 people
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Solutions Architect / Consultant
Product Owner /Technical Architect
- Technical Product Roadmap for A400 Product development and drove the development from inception to MVP
- Stakeholder management of diferent teams (Operation, Testing, Product, Marketing) to deliver research projects such as Horizon 2020 etc
- Implemented business process, Documented several technical reports and research findings My Technical Expertise:
- Data modelling, Product analysis and visualization.
- Numerical Simulations and Mathematical modelling of the process
Graz University of Technology
KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Summer Research Intern
- Performed experimental flow loss measurements in annular cascades ( With & Without cooling flows) at supersonic exit velocities. Responsibilities
- Facilitating the test facility with all the necessary measurement equipments.
- Performed Five hole fast response probe calibration, validation and made an evaluation routine in Matlab
- Calculated the loss generated by secondary flows which play predominant role in the aerodynamic losses.
Airbus (via HTC inc)
Product - Consultant
- Coordinated all design activities related to emergency lightings and communication lines for Airbus A350-900
- Mechanical design of new support brackets concepts, GD&T Y14.5 to adhere to the Airbus standards
- Interface Request management (IRMAT) process for the new design changes to keep in track with the structures team
- New generalized bracket concepts resulted in savings of more than 30k€/unit and reduced overall weight of 28kg in the crown area redesign project.
- Acted as a local representative between Airbus and HTC. Project proposal, acquisition, and management
Diehl Group (via CYIENT)
Product Engineer - Consultant
- Onsite coordinator and account manager of an offshore team of 4 engineers by overlooking different activities like Project management, ensured effective communication and coordination, quality assurance, project proposal, and acquisition.
- Acquired project worth of >$ 0.5 Million, managed and executed successfully with a KPI 5/5. We received a team of the month award for providing an innovative solution for support structure resulted in a manufacturing tool cost savings of around 70k €/unit.
- Project leader for Entrance ceiling project.
- Document the workflow and conducted knowledge sharing sessions for new team members and recent recruits.
Diehl Group (via CYIENT)
Mechanical Design Engineer
- Advocated various stages of product development (concept initiation, preliminary design, detailed design, Production planning, FMEA) for Air ducts, support brackets, and Entrance ceiling projects.
- Implemented the DMAIC process, developed a macro program to improve the quality check workflow by adhering to design standards- resulting in an increase in productivity by 15%.
CPLR Softtech (P) Ltd
Associate Project Manager
- Product demo preparation, Customer visits & Engagement, Account Management
- Successfully sold Rs.20 lakhs worth of training package.
- Imparted training on practical aspects of CAD (Autocad) and CAE (Ansys) tools to University students.
- First level support for, the best-practices guide for students.
PMR Engineering College
- Designed, Managed, and constructed a "small wind tunnel" laboratory.
- Delivered lectures on Engineering mechanics and supervised laboratory sessions
- Introduced new pedagogy in teaching to improve student engagement and initiated the Aeromodelling club.
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted