Welcome to Paul's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Reading, England, United Kingdom
- Remote only
- Primarily works remotely
- Project length
- ≤ 1 week
- ≤ 1 month
- Between 1-3 months
- Between 3-6 months
- ≥ 6 months
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Paul in a few words
a senior level working for blue chip companies globally
I'm experienced in Python, SPSS, Excel, QGIS, Spatial Data Analytics and SQLite
I am an accomplished data consultant, consulting with clients to design, implement and deliver data projects. Typical projects include all aspects of data collection, verification, cleansing, reporting, analysis, statistical modelling and forecasting.
I have completed a lot of projects with car manufacturers and retail organisations, analysing sales and customer data to understand patterns and behaviour which can then be confidently used to forecast future sales.
Snap-on Business Solutions
Data Analytics Director
TMB GEOMARKETING LIMITED
European Data Solutions Director
• Developed and integrated a statistical modelling approach to forecast consumer shopping behaviour
• Conceived & helped design a new network management application - Tactical Network Tool
• Responsible for the final UAT and launch of global analytical software, Ni2
• Providing consultancy and sales support to account managers across Europe
Peugeot Motor Company Plc
Market Research & Customer Insight Manager
• Managing our customer database team to; o provide greater insight into current and potential customers o improve customer loyalty and conquesting programmes o provide detailed analysis for campaign feedback / ROI
• Development of an online portal to publish customer insight and market research information to external agencies and internal managers
Peugeot Motor Company
Dealer Location Planning Manager
• Responsible for the strategic planning and tactical management of Peugeot's Retail Network
• Customer Analytics / demographical analysis by product line
• Developed a new approach to planning and monitoring a dealer network that is still in use today
• Developed a retail propensity and gravity model using VBA to optimize the Peugeot Dealer Network.
• Involvement with local marketing campaigns for all 305 sales dealers.
• Managing a team of geo-marketing specialists nt of network changes.
Commercial Account Manager
• Responsible for managing up to 17 automotive client accounts in the UK with a combined revenue stream of £2.5 million.
• Consultant resource to provide customer insight analysis for these clients for new product launches
• Liaising between clients and a large team of geomarketing specialists to deliver customer insight and location planning solutions on time.
• Generated new revenue of £800,000 for the financial year 2001 to 2002. Revenue targets reached within 8 months.
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted