Welcome to Olivier's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Paris, France
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around Paris and 50km
- Project length
- ≤ 1 month
- Between 1-3 months
- Business sector
- Energy & Utilities
- Health & Wellness
- Internet of Things (IoT)
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Native or bilingual
Olivier in a few words
Striving to deliver value-add through compelling offer for customers to differentiate, improve their businesses, or create value for their end-users.
✤ A strategic thinker, capable to develop a winning strategy and articulate it in an operational plan. Using consultative business skills to analyze customers’ needs. Acting at the intersection of business and products. Enjoy working in fast-paced, changing environments.
✤ Large experience with international customers and multi-cultural working environments. Lived in California for 4 years, and love being outdoor !
IDEMIA - La Poste Groupe - Filiales
Internet of Things (IoT)
Director of Business Development - Connectivity, eSIM, IoT
- Created value-add SaaS offers to securely connect eSIM devices (smartwatches, smartphones, cars, tracking modules etc..) to wireless networks for the M2M & consumer devices ecosystems.
- Led go-to-market strategy: markets analysis, built the value proposal and offer positioning, created sales enablement tools and marketing materials alongside the marcom team. Built pricing models of IDEMIA’s IoT solutions, and managed P&L in order to maintain profitability targets.
- Provided field feedback to the Product and Engineering teams to help shape product direction
- Speaker at multiple industry events
✤ Business Development | Pre-sales
- Led business development activities for IDEMIA’s IoT solutions worldwide to identify new business opportunities, supporting local sales teams. Promoted new use cases to foster upselling.
- Coordinated commercial offers for RFQs
- Closed multiple Tier-1 Mobile Operators in Europe, Noram, MEA & APAC – TCV ranging 200K/500K EUR
✤ Business Innovation
- Created an ecosystem of strategic partners to build new use cases, to stimulate market adoption and create new revenue streams. Elaborated joint business models and value proposals.
- Led a team of SMEs to support IDEMIA’s portfolio and offering.
- Coordinated IDEMIA cross-functional teams to build RFP responses
Key Account Executive
- Drove growth with Apple & Amazon for SIM card sales, increasing account revenue $8M+ in 2015 or 23% YoY
✤ Business Development
- Achieved company positioning from SIM card vendor to a trusted secured software vendor status and a key stakeholder in the telco and payment ecosystems.
- Built sales pipeline and closed 2 Tier-1 mobile operators in 4 months for a specific Apple service
- Led business operations transformation to revamp customer service, improve lead-time and increase customer satisfaction.
Regional Sales Manager
- Doubled annual revenue with mobile operators in Canada, exceeding quotas of $6M to $8M, leveraging new high-end LTE SIM card launch. Negotiating price and market share.
✤ Business Development
- Built and executed the sales strategy to open new strategic account Sprint T-Mobile: created trustful relationship, lobbied up to CEOs, built up a lab on Sprint campus to accelerate product qualification. Negotiated master agreement - $6M expected revenue over a 2-year period
- Laid the groundwork to position Oberthur as a major solution provider for NFC payments with banks & mobile operators in Canada: identified key stakeholders, promoted Oberthur's solutions portfolio
✤ Leadership - Drove cross-functional, internal and external teams to successfully qualify Oberthur SIM products with Rogers in Canada and Sprint T-Mobile in the US
Key Accounts Manager
- Managed sales for Bouygues Telecom and Israel telecom operators, producing annual revenue in excess of €4.6M, a 30% increase over a two year period
- Implemented a strong & super responsive technical support to increase MS with Israel telecom operators
- Nurtured business relationships, negotiated contract & pricing, account sales strategy
- Led a cross-functional team in order to be selected by Bouygues Telecom as a TSM solution provider for NFC services
Oberthur Card Systems
Pre-sales / Technical consultant
- Responsible to bring to market SIM products for Bouygues Telecom in France & Israel telecom operators including technical specifications and supply chain requirements
- Supported account managers for product/solution promotion, built technical proposals and presentations for customers New Product Launch
- Program managed inSIM product with Sierra Wireless & Bouygues Telecom incl. coordinating product, manufacturing, quality & sales team (planning, reporting, legal, ..)
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted