Welcome to Maxence's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- City of London, United Kingdom
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around City of London and 50km
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Maxence in a few words
Sustainability performance analysis (analytical tools & dashboarding)
Sustainability / CSR roadmap development
Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
B Corp implementation
Danone SA - Danone
Global B Corp Data Analysis - As a freelancer
● Developed automated performance analysis dashboards for corporate leaders
● Collaborated with the ESG team to develop an integrated framework for all metrics
At Danone, I have been asked to carry out an analysis of their existing B Corp performance data and conduct workshops to present results to corporate leaders.
I have challenged the brief and proposed to the client to deliver an analytical tool that analyses B Corp data and provides results in separate dashboards for each corporate leader.
JTEKT Europe - Groupe JTEKT
Environmental Decision-Making - As a freelancer
● Set environmental criteria for machinery investments in Europe
● Created a tool measuring externalities of industrial operations and expressing it in monetary terms while collaborating with the industrialization methods team.
At Jtekt, I have been asked to find a way to consider environmental issues in machinery investments prior to buying. I have developed a tool that compares the environmental impact of different types of machines and converts it into monetary terms so that the engineering methods department can choose the most efficient machines when designing the production line.
Enedis (ex ERDF) - Enedis
Energy & Utilities
Waste Management - As a freelancer
● Performed an on-site audit to identify and quantify industrial and office waste streams
● Provided recommendations for improvement and established an office waste recycling programme, ensuring regulatory compliance of source separation.
● Benchmarked waste service providers and negotiated contracts
● Constructed a dashboard to monitor and report on waste, as part of the EMS
At Enedis, I have been asked to optimise their waste stream. Instead of conducting a single analysis and recommendations, I have been able to deliver more value by creating a tool that automatically calculates the best collection scenario for a given quantity of waste to minimise transportation. Also, the company had no monitoring systems for waste, so I have developed a dashboard.
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted