Welcome to Kevin's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around Edinburgh and 50km
- Business sector
- Digital & IT
- Entertainment & Leisure
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Kevin in a few words
I have experience of working on projects with immovable deadlines ensuring delivery of projects and strategies on time and within budget.
Digital & IT
Founder & Managing Director
In 2020 I set up my own business with the goal to help combine technology requirements with business objectives for a wide range of clients.
My expertise is in the details and the data, and I can convey complex technical solutions so that any non-technical audience can understand.
My history of success is built upon collaboration, and I surround myself with the best suppliers and individuals to help my clients.
I have a track record of delivering quality, award-winning projects. My goal is to always over-deliver and provide the technical solutions necessary to help my clients achieve and surpass their goals.
My extensive experience in data and digital is second to none. I have successfully worked across digital strategy, digital marketing, design, development, CRM, and data management.
TEC: Digital Agency
Digital & IT
Consulting Partner - As a freelancer
- Led the RFP response and pre-sales activities
- Account Director for key client accounts
Health & Wellness
Chief Technology Officer - As a freelancer
- Liaise with the development team to ensure the features are developed
- Liaise with QA team to ensure the platform is stable and robust
- Support with business development
532 Design Limited
Head of Studio and Business Development
Director of Technology
Head of Digital and Data
• Develop, direct and manage high traffic complex digital delivery projects
• Lead a team of delivery managers and up to 10 external partners to ensure digital projects are effectively planned, resourced and delivered within an agile delivery environment
• Supervise delivery of effective reporting and management relating to the portfolio of digital projects
• Oversee management of the £2m budget for development and delivery of digital projects, including the procurement of key suppliers and partners
• Liaison at a senior organisational level to identify, prioritise and manage digital projects
Technical Support Engineer
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted