Welcome to Jaldip's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- City of London, United Kingdom
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around City of London and 50km
- Project length
- ≤ 1 week
- ≤ 1 month
- Between 1-3 months
- Between 3-6 months
- ≥ 6 months
- Business sector
- Banking & Insurance
- Civic & Social Organizations
- Consulting & Audits
- Digital & IT
- Company size
- 1 person
- 2-10 people
- 11 - 49 people
- 50 - 249 people
- 250 - 999 people
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Native or bilingual
Jaldip in a few words
I worked as a management consultant on strategy, business process improvement, market research, market intelligence, go-to-market strategy, and new market development projects in global setting using Microsoft teams.
I recently completed my MBA from the Lancaster University in the UK and developed a network of contacts across the world. I am comfortable dealing with different nationalities and working with clients at all levels of seniority.
My experience in dealing with companies of all sizes across the manufacturing and service industry and managing executive relationships will be of particular value. I think that combination of resourcefulness and connecting people will enable me to make a real difference in my work.
I'd be interested to advise businesses and to work with diversity that create real impact in the world by leveraging industry experience and management education.
Banking & Insurance
Assistant Vice President - Corporate Relationship Management
• Served as a trusted partner to the CEO management through regular executive communications, consulting on matters ranging from credit facilities to foreign investment and fund-raising strategy.
• Developed landing plan for client onboarding, strategic partnerships, and execution for positive business outcomes, acquiring 5 new large-scale corporates in 10 months.
• Lead a cross-functional team through concept, RFP, product development, and change management to make customer-first decisions, executing multi-phase projects while ensuring contingency planning.
• Mentored and coached the retail banking team of 10 people to increase client engagement and influence decisions.
Consulting & Audits
Independent Consultant and Researcher - As a freelancer
Circular Economic Venture
Corporate Cash Management
Digital Innovation in Business
Market Research and Market Intelligence
Business and Operations Efficiency
Business Process Improvement
New Market Development
Compliance and Governance
M & A Success Analysis
New Venture Creation and Investor Pitch
Global Megatrends Impact Analysis on Business
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted