Welcome to Francesca's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Paris, France
- Remote only
- Primarily works remotely
- Project length
- Between 1-3 months
- Between 3-6 months
- Business sector
- Fashion & Cosmetics
- Health & Wellness
- Luxury Goods
- Social Networks
- Travel & Tourism
- Company size
- 50 - 249 people
- 250 - 999 people
- 1000 - 4999 people
- ≥ 5000 people
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Francesca in a few words
My background is in luxury and I worked for 3 years at L'Oreal Luxe, as part of the communications team at Yves Saint Laurent beauty. My primary role was community manager and I was responsible for engaging with a 10 million-strong audience and overseeing the work of over 60 community managers globally.
I'm also a qualified yoga teacher and I'm currently working as a marketing consultant for Jivamukti Yoga, a leading global yoga brand, as the head of their video streaming platform. My role is to make decisions on the branding, develop content including production and managing communication streams such as social media and email marketing.
My approach to work is to understand the wider needs of the company and make suggestions for better ways of working together, as well as focusing on how to move the brand forwards online. I work independently, but enjoy getting to know other team members and brainstorming ideas together to create campaigns.
Jivamukti Yoga Global
Health & Wellness
Freelance Digital Marketing Consultant and Project Manager - As a freelancer
L'Oréal-Prestige & Collections International - L'Oréal Groupe
Fashion & Cosmetics
At L'Oreal Luxe I was responsible for global community management at luxury beauty house, YSL Beauty. Since January 2020, I increased the brand's global community response rate to 100% in-line with the group KPI, and was responsible for managing more than 90 local community managers in 60 countries worldwide. I worked closely with the wider communications and marketing teams to provide analysis of content performance and consumer reaction, to ensure that new content aligns with changing consumer demand and trends on social media. Previously, I worked with one of the new brands to emerge in the group: HOUSE 99 by David Beckham - a male grooming brand with its roots in the barbershop experience. My role was to manage all aspects of social media including content management and community engagement, primarily focusing on the Instagram account of 188k followers. Supported by other members of the marketing team, I strategically selected content to tell the story of a brand targeted at men with interests in tattoos, barbershop culture, David Beckham and menswear. Each month I created a report that deeply analysed performance, both on a surface level - likes and comments etc - and a more meaningful level - web traffic and conversions. I made recommendations for future photoshoots, events and partnerships, and even influenced the style and feel of future content based on the key takeaways to ensure the next month was carefully executed and activities remained relevant and engaging. I also regularly analysed consumer profiles and habits to align with their needs, key to the success of the brand's digital presence when the Instagram algorithm is constantly changing.
Founder - As a freelancer
• I was the director of social media consultancy business Bigmouth Digital
• Responsible for all aspects of the business, from seeking new clients, delivering proposals, managing the accounts and handling the finances
• I offered a variety of solutions to suit clients. This could have included a full takeover of the day to day handling of their social media marketing strategy, digital workshops, one-off strategy developments, or blog and web copywriting.
• I worked in many different industries, from start-ups to well-established, million-pound ventures. This included:
- gin and craft beer bar Ten Green Bottles Co: building their IG profile from scratch to 2000 followers, with an average monthly engagement rate of 4%, helping them to grow their brand awareness and achieve their aim to open a second bar within 1.5 years
- online home design retailer Terrys Fabrics: creating compelling copy and activities for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram to drive traffic to the website
- Bitjam Ltd: an established UK software tech company. My role was to handle all digital communications from social media to creating content with global partnerships
• I worked on a blog and social media engagement project with award-winning digital agency Love Creative in Manchester for the whisky brand Talisker, supporting their digital presence for the Row the Atlantic race
• UK City of Culture bid for which my hometown of Stoke-on-Trent was a contender
Blue Bay Travel
• Responsible for creating copy for, and maintaining all of the company's social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest.
• Present YouTube videos, on location in the Caribbean for #InFocus http:// bluebaytravel.co.uk/in-focus
• Responsible for liaising with all partners involved with #InFocus to ensure maximum exposure of the videos
• Deliver weekly reports to ensure social channels and the #InFocus project are growing organically
• Created the template for, and contribute copy towards a weekly in-house newsletter.
Social Media Executive
• Responsible for managing social media platforms. This included setting up promoted campaigns on Twitter and Facebook. Daily business consisted of creating copy for these platforms as well as Google+, Instagram and Pinterest.
• Contributed to the creation, development and execution of two major marketing campaigns at Phones 4u: #ProjectUpgrade and #FutureYou. These were major campaigns for the brand and involved daily conversation with our fans and followers, running competitions and effectively maintaining pace and momentum.
vodafone - Altice France
Outbound Business Retention Sales Advisor
• Maintained effective working relationships with existing business customers to ensure repeat custom
• Worked as part of a small team
• Regularly achieving my personal sales targets
• Spent three months as a Personal Assistant to the Head of Telesales and Retention
• Trained as a training champion holding induction sessions and trained existing employees on new products and services
• Ambassador for Vodafone VIP – a loyalty scheme for customers. I used the channels available to me to promote this to employees
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted