Welcome to Faraz's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around Toronto and 50km
- Project length
- ≤ 1 week
- ≤ 1 month
- Business sector
- Mechanical Engineering
- Pharmaceuticals industry
- Company size
- 1 person
- 2-10 people
- 11 - 49 people
- 50 - 249 people
- 250 - 999 people
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Faraz in a few words
Graduate Research And Teaching Assistant
• Fluid dynamics
• Renaissance Engineer 2: Engineering Design Principles
• Thermofluid Laboratory
Ferdowsi University of Mashhad
Undergraduate Research Assistant
• ZnO on mulberry wood (ZnO-wood) improved evaporation efficiency by 17% and 39% compared to ZnO nanofluid and water.
• Increased the evaporative efficiency from 47% to 58% in the superficial approach and from 37% to 40% in the volumetric approach.
• Completed cost analysis illustrating ZnO-Wood nanoparticles are more cost-effective compared to other nanoparticles.
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted