Welcome to Eunike's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Dusseldorf, NW, Germany
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around Dusseldorf and 50km
- Business sector
- Travel & Tourism
- Company size
- 2-10 people
- 11 - 49 people
- 50 - 249 people
- 250 - 999 people
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Native or bilingual
Eunike in a few words
With that, I'm experienced in building brand marketing: both as a strategy, and also visual implementation. Ranging from social media assets to other digital media assets. Helping brand throughout the years to position itself, supporting its campaigns. Be it a brand campaign, product launch campaign, or even promotional sales campaign, I can help you communicate such message throughout multiple platform visually.
- Responsible for the marketing communication materials for EMEA region. Some materials are done in collaboration with customers, and different channels all throughout EMEA market e.g. Saturn, MediaMarkt, Boulanger, Power, Elkjop, Amazon, Otto, etc.
- Responsible for creating both digital (landing page, brand page, video promotion, social media campaign) and print assets (advertising, catalogue, flyers, invitation, etc.)
- Responsible for content creation in digital marketing from concept thinking, production (photography), copywriting, graphic design and launching.
- Managed partnership deals with social media influencers, other e-commerce, and corporations.
- Managed the company's social media account; from content creation, monitoring growth, content reviews.
- Managed website content through back-end CMS (Magenta).
Good Housekeeping - MRA group
Press & Media
- Being apart of Magazine revamping/rebranding.
- Designed promotional materials for inhouse event.
Intern Graphic Designer
- Conducting research of a brand's past, present and future aspects - to enable the development of an effective communication strategy.
- Developing a brand strategy that results in both unique identity and clear positioning, establishing desired emotional connection with consumer.
- Website development: creating the design for the layout of the website.
- Identity branding: designing the supporting items for a corporate identity e.g. business card, brochure, etc.
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted