Welcome to Dzyba's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Hamburg, Deutschland
- Remote only
- Primarily works remotely
- Project length
- ≤ 1 week
- ≤ 1 month
- Between 1-3 months
- Business sector
- Architecture & Urban Planning
- Consulting & Audits
- Digital & IT
- Film & AV
- Luxury Goods
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Dzyba in a few words
I can transform your ideas into actionable plans. Before going independent as a freelancer, I worked as a Lead Architect and Graphic Designer in development and investment services company. I use Graphisoft ArchiCad, Maxon Cinema 4D, Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino & Grasshopper.
I want to combine my ability in design and architecture with my creativity to provide the highest quality service for my clients. I listen to my client's needs carefully and start with asking the right questions. I prefer working with iterations and always present alternative solutions and styles for each iteration so that my client Please reach out with any questions or opportunities.
Lead Architect / Graphic Designer
- Created over 120 architectural concepts including projects of residential, multifunctional complexes, residential masterplans, office centers, cottage town masterplans with proposal of typical projects of cottages, kindergartens, schools, universities etc.
- Incorporated sustainable designs into projects.
- Consulted with clients to determine requirements to the project.
- Worked closely with multi-disciplinary team.
- Researched legal regulations and requirements and applied it to the project development.
- Created architectural renders, models and animations using Cinema 4d.
- Created brand identities, logos, design of brochures.
- Created presentations of various directions - architectural, analytical, including creation of data visualization collaboratively with marketing and investment departments, presentations for participation in events, etc. using Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Power Point.
- Created graphic materials for social media chanels (facebook, instagram, linkedIn, Youtube) collaboratively with marketing department.
- Created infographics, layouts and other data visualization materials.
- Coordinated with clients, consultants and contractors during construction bidding.
- Worked closely with multi-disciplinary team to design residential and commercial projects in Ukraine.
- Researched building codes and requirements and applied to design planning.
- Created graphic renderings and models using Cinema 4.
- Incorporated sustainable designs into commercial projects.
- Designed custom furniture adapted to floor plans, working closely with multiple furniture vendors.
- Reviewed and checked technical drawings by architectural technicians, CAD technicians and drafters
- Attended all team meetings to resolve technical and project issues, coordinate with team members and review project schedules.
- Led interior design across conceptual, schematic, design development and construction document phases.
- Participated in furniture selection and documentation of specifications
- Designed floor plans, elevations, 3D perspective views and material boards for review and presentation.
- Consulted with clients to determine architectural preference to meet overall design goals.
- Created professional presentations using Adobe Illustrator to creatively communicate design intent and direction.
- Developed space planning concepts, color palette selections and textile presentations.
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted