Welcome to Aude's freelance profile!
Rédactrice web SEO
Can work in or around Madrid
- Suggested rate €200 / day
- Experience 0-2 years
- Response rate 100%
- Response time 24 hours
This freelancer has confirmed part-time availability (4 days per week) in the past 7 days.
Part-time, 4 days per week
Location and workplace preferences
- Madrid, MD, Espagne
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around Madrid and 50km
- Business sector
- Architecture & Urban Planning
- Arts & Crafts
- Film & AV
- Retail (Small Business)
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Aude in a few words
My experiences as a French teacher and as a copyeditor for the book titled Alwaleed, written by Riz Khan, make me an expert in the language.
Fond of French language (written and spoken), I help you with any French content thanks to the subtleties I have acquired as a French native : copyediting, writing, proofreading.
Arts & Crafts
Représentante d'artistes - As a freelancer
• Contemporary art with:
- Gregory Herpe, photographer, has exposed all around the world. For him, "when I take my camera, I become Odysseus living his odyssey. My whole life can be summed up with this: understand the world so I can better understand myself'. https://www.gregoryherpe.com
- Ninadge, painter, develops her artwork within search spaces with these main elements: a spontaneous graphic writing, and a series of transparent colors.
• 1ST SHOWROOM in Panama, March 2022: Alianza Francesa de Panama, with Gregory Herpe during the francophony month. http://alianzafrancesapanama.com/
AREA SALES MANAGER / CUSTOMER SERVICE
• Management of a 1.5 M portfolio, around 7% increase for the turnover on 1st semester 2019 compared to the annual 2018.
• Travels 2 or 3 times a year to visit the accounts, establish strong relationships with the customer and fullfil sales for each account’s visit.
• Execute reports for all the accounts: visual merchandising, place orders, full report on turnover for each account, each brand, each country. Search of new prospects on line and while travelling.
• Assist and guide the customer on a daily basis, for each brand through the process of orders, prices list and catalogs, follow up on novelties, communicate the brands’ marketing, send statements of accounts, organize dispatch and logistic.
• Daily contact with the suppliers mainly located in France. Plus: communication is easier and helpful as I’m French.
• Manage the Citrix system to organize the accounts at every level.
• Coordinates and works with a strong team work in Panama and abroad.
Retail (Small Business)
OWNER-MANAGING DIRECTOR - As a freelancer
•Introducing in Panama unique-accessory French brand (Marbella Paris). Developed positioning and identity for local and regional market (Latin America). Developed pricing and profit policy. Developing commercial data base (direct customers, stores and other retailers.) In a 5-month period has developed a 150-contact base and has sold and positioned the brand through social media.
•Developed marketing channels: website (www.joyasdepielmarbella.com), Contacted local TV well-being personality.
•Processing sales through direct venues: 1) Pop-Sales 2) Home delivery sales, 3) Jewel sample wearing.
•resence in regional TradeShows (JIS Miami, ExpoJoyas Mexico, IFEMA España).
•Development of the distribution channel: just signed a contract with a new distributor in Argentina for Marbella Paris.
ROCHE BOBOIS PANAMÁ/BOGOTÁ.
LOGISTICS MANAGER – SALES ASSISTANCE
French high-end furniture enterprise with 250 stores worldwide (12 in Latam market). Designs and manufactures merchandise. Responsible for the franchise management (sales and customer assistance, logistics, imports) in Panama and Colombia. Responsible for the store opening in Bogota. Optimized communications and internal processes.
•Developed effective customer service, attaining client satisfaction and sales through active listening, full product specs awareness, and tailored solutions design. Interfaced with sales team. Coordinated effective handling of each customer project. Handled orders and budgeting.
•Coordinated provider chain, staff (12 people -sales, technical and accounting teams) and service liaisons (warehouse, transports, customs). Handled complaints and inventories. (Continued…)
•Coordinated container customs and imports. Maintained up-to-date merchandise samples and sales catalogs. Coordinated processing of quotes and billing.
•Organized store and window displays. Coordinated production of Interior Decoration books.
•Organized event in alliance with the Alliance Francaise du Panama (strategy, merchandise selection, showroom, advertising materials, catering).
•Attended a Roche Bobois Summit in France (2015) aimed at launching new collections. Consolidated contact with furniture manufacturers, RB directors and colleagues. Visited manufacturing partners in Vienna (Austria) such as BNL/OPB de Bournais and Gilles Nouhaillac.
•Stood out for interpersonal relations characterized by high levels of trust, at all organizational and commercial levels. Undertook communications and conciliation between RB and the local imports provider.
Education & E-learning
FRENCH TEACHER - As a freelancer
•Prepared curricula and conducted conversational sessions with a Canadian student.
•Stood out for smooth human relations and pleasant class dynamics.
Freelance Copyeditor - As a freelancer
As a team, we corrected the grammar, orthography and all the subtleties of the French language for the whole book (363 pages).
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted
University of Michigan/Coursera online
Essential Strategies and Skills. University of Michigan/Coursera
Decoration & Merchandising
Decoration & Merchandising classes
General Under-Graduate Diploma.
General Under-Graduate Diploma: English and Spanish.
Fashion Arts and Techniques
École Supérieure ESMOD
Fashion Arts and Techniques