Welcome to Annett's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Barcelone, Espagne
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around Barcelone and 50km
- Around Barcelone and 100km
- Project length
- ≤ 1 week
- ≤ 1 month
- Between 1-3 months
- Between 3-6 months
- ≥ 6 months
- Business sector
- Consulting & Audits
- Education & E-learning
- Energy & Utilities
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Annett in a few words
As a specialist in international strategic communication and project design with 10+ years of experience, I work as a freelance communication specialist and proposal writer for communication agencies, development consulting firms and NGOs in Europe and worldwide.
Over the past two years, I helped my clients to successfully answer calls for proposals, tenders and request for services (EC | EASME, DG REGIO, DG COMM, EIT Health, EuropeAid, and USAID). I give support and advice on the project design and the communication strategy. Within the proposal writing process, I take care of writing the complete communication package and related case studies. I also revise communication and project strategies. Among the clients that trust me are GOPA Com., Phrenos, ICWE, Caritas, Marco de Comunicación and B&S Europe.
How can I help you?
✅Awareness-raising and communication campaigns
✅Definition of communication objectives & target audiences
✅Communication concept and methodology
✅Key messages and their narratives
✅Amplification strategy (social media, stakeholders, multipliers and influencers, press and media relations, events etc.)
✅Evaluation / impact assessment
✅Content creation / copywriting
During my over 5 years at PAU Education, a Barcelona based EU communication agency, I worked on 360-degree European communication campaigns and pilot-projects. As part of the strategy team, I significantly contributed to winning tenders for the European Commission such as the Communication Framework Contract of DG EAC and EUIPO, the European Road Safety Charter for DG MOVE or the ‘We love eating’ pilot-project for DG SANCO.
Independent Communication Consultant
Communication Specialist & Proposal Writer - As a freelancer
Over the past years, I helped my clients to answer calls for proposals, tenders and requests for services (EC - EASME, DG REGIO, DG COMM, EIT Health, EuropeAid, and USAID). Within the proposal writing process, I take care of writing the complete communication strategy and related case studies. I also revise communication and project strategies.
▪ Awareness-raising and communication campaigns. Definition of communication objectives and target audiences. Communication concept and methodology. Key messages and their narratives. Amplification strategy (social media, stakeholders, multipliers and influencers, press and media relations, events etc.). Evaluation/impact assessment.
My services include:
▪ Research and analysis. Strategic consulting. Proposal writing. Coordination of projects and partners. Content creation. Event planning. Social media marketing and content strategies.
Clients include GOPA Com., Phrenos, Caritas CZ, Proman, MARCO de Comunicación, ICWE GmbH, B&S Europe and Vision Communication.
▪ Caritas CZ: DG JUST / EC - Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme - Support for Women in the Process of Getting Out of Violence - Revision of the project design / consulting / editing
▪ Phrenos: DG COMM / EC - Mixed Multiple Framework Contract for Thematic Communication Services, Advertising and Media Planning – Proposal preparation of communication activities / methodology / consulting / editing
▪ GOPA Com.: EASME / EC – SME’s Needs Analysis in Public Procurement – Proposal preparation of communication activities / methodology / case studies
▪ Caritas CZ: USAID – Strengthening Moldova’s Capacity to Address Child Online Sexual Exploitation and Sexual Abuse (COSESA) – Revision of the project design / writing of the communication strategy / consulting / editing
▪ Proman: EuropeAid – Design and Implementation of a Communication Policy on Decentralisation and Deconcentration in Tunisia – Revision of the communication strategy / consulting
▪ ICWE GmbH: EIT Health / EC – Communication and Dissemination Services – External and Internal Events Management – Proposal preparation of the communication activities / methodology / pitch to the client / amendments to the strategy
▪ MARCO de Comunicación: DG REGIO / EC – The Road Trip Project 2019 Spring Edition. A European Experience by Youth and for Youth - Request preparation of communication activities
▪ GOPA Com.: EASME / EC – European Light Industries Innovation and Technologies (ELIIT) Project – Proposal preparation of the communication activities
Strategy Researcher, Strategic Project Designer & Project Coordinator
▪ Research and analysis: Desk research. Literature reviews. Analysis of EU policies. Stakeholder mappings and stakeholder engagement (e.g. public authorities, media actors, organisations, business stakeholders, NGOs etc.).
▪ Strategy: Overall strategic definition and design of social and educational projects and 360° communication campaigns. Program development. Reporting and evaluation. Development of pedagogical resources and specific thematic workshops (design thinking, focus groups).
▪ Proposal writing: Proposal writing to tender CSR and EU projects. Definition of content and methodology: rationale, background, comments on the EU Terms of Reference (ToR), key issues/challenges, message definition, audience segmentation, content strategies, choice of channels and tools, definition of KPIs for the evaluation of communication activities and impact measurement, risks, assumptions and mitigation plans, work plan, detailed activities, as well as human and financial resources.
▪ Content creation: Creation of project-related communication tools and promotional materials (project implementation handbooks, press releases, position papers, reports, studies, key messages, website and social media content, newsletters, infographics, good practices manuals, brochures, leaflets, flyers etc.) and provision of detailed briefings to implementation/creative teams.
▪ Project coordination: Identification and coordination of relevant partners, stakeholders, and external experts. Coordination and presentation at diverse workshops, training sessions and focus groups. Monitoring, reporting, and evaluation on meetings with clients and partners.
▪ Event organisation: Organisation of events and conferences in different EU countries and in Africa (methods, contents and practical planning including moderators, audio-visual teams and translation).
▪ Expert interviews: Interviews with CEOs, senior managers, business executives, members of NGOs or public authorities, amongst others.
▪ Advocacy: Experience advocating with the European Parliament, the European Commission, UNESCO, and the OECD.
▪ Social media management: Social media content strategies for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Social media analytics tools.
▪ Dissemination: Promotion and dissemination of projects and their outcomes among stakeholders.
▪ Public clients: European Road Safety Charter (European Commission); Pilot-project on healthy habits ‘Together’ (European Commission); Study on ‘IP in School Curricula in Europe and Third Countries’ (EUIPO); European Year 2012 on Active Ageing and Intergenerational Dialogue including the school contest ‘[email protected]’ 2012 & 2013 (European Commission).
▪ Private clients: Mobiliz, Renault’s Socially Responsible Garages (Renault); Global Road Safety CSR Strategy (Total S.A.); ‘On the Road to Safety’ CSR school programme (Total S.A.); Study and CSR pilot-project on cardiovascular diseases in Africa ‘Health at Heart’ (TOTAL MS Africa).
▪ NGOs and foundations: European Network on Inclusive Education & Disability (ONCE Foundation); Action-research project on drink driving prevention ‘Safe Roads 4 Youth’ (various partners including Handicap International and the Red Cross).
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted