Welcome to Angelo's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Remote only
- Primarily works remotely
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Angelo in a few words
worked across customer service for several years I feel I would be a valuable
asset to your team. I have a wealth of experience when it comes to providing
first class service and resolving any queries or issues that might arise with
I also have a consistent track record for meeting targets. During my time at
H&M I dealt with all initial customer communications by phone, mail and
chats online. My number one priority was always the client, and I worked to
resolve any issues they might have.
Above all, I love working with people. I’m friendly, sales driven and enjoy
developing great rapport with everyone I interact with. I feel I would fit in with
your vision, especially given your client-first approach and your favorable
reputation within the industry.
H&M Home - H&M Group
Fashion & Cosmetics
• Aimed to provide clients with the highest level of customer service possible.
• Discussed promotions, products, and anything pertaining to better and more satisfactory service for the
• Accurately verified information and updated information databases as necessary.
• Redirected calls as needed and worked with my supervisor to address any outstanding issues or concerns.
• Provided customers with quality assistance through phone calls, emails, and internet chats.
• Kept records, calendars, and company information accessible.
• Attended workshops and conferences centered around increasing customer service skills.
• Built a strong working knowledge of the company prcedures and protocols.
• Answered phone calls and provided callers with pertinent information and assistance.
• Exuded friendliness, professionalism, and enthusiasm for the company mission
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted