Spanish creative professional, working as a graphic designer, illustrator, creative writer and visual artist
Born with a magical sea of imagination inside, my brain is like a jumping fish when coming up with concepts, ideas, visuals and stories to solve any communication need.
Very flexible and skilled at using any tool, analog or digital, to shape ideas into real stuff. Fluency in several languages helps me work in teams and projects from all around the world.
Strategy and creativity have always been my strength at work. And my secret weapon for a life of plenty.
Working per project. Detailed CV and Portfolio on request
- Strategy and concepts for communication and editorial
- Concept developing (writing or visually)
- Creative writing and translating (EN/SP - SP/EN)
- Editorial conceptualization & illustration
- Digital Illustration (Vector illustration, Photoshop illustration and Collage)
- Analog Illustration (fine arts techniques like watercolor, pencil or acrylic)
- Editorial Design
- Identity design
- Final art production for print
- Web design (UI, UX, content, graphic design, CSM, newsletter design)
- Visual artist
- Picture books maker (author and illustrator of graphic books for all ages)
Photo bio Angel Álvarez for his book "Creativos".