Welcome to Alida's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- City of London, United Kingdom
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around City of London and 50km
- Company size
Would prefer to avoid:
- 11 - 49 people
- 50 - 249 people
- 250 - 999 people
- 1 person
- ≥ 5000 people
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Alida in a few words
From 7 years of experience working on digital products, and an education in both digital design and computer science, I've gained a deep knowledge of the full lifecycle of building a successful product.
Product Manager - As a freelancer
Knight Dragon Ltd
Product Manager - As a freelancer
• Managing the digital ecosystem of the Greenwich Peninsula, the Design District and bureau: including marketing led websites, property, events and exhibition campaigns, digital wayfinding prototypes and a custom built application, called The Hub, for the residents, tenants and club members to manage all aspects of their lives.
• Driving product vision, UX/UI design, strategies and roadmaps in the context of broader organisational strategies and goals
• Conducting discovery and creative brainstorming workshops with various internal and external stakeholders.
• Collaborating with design and development agencies to execute effective solutions: marketing websites, campaign pages, physical and conceptual builds, application and API development and 3rd party software integrations (e.g.: Salesforce, MRI, Stripe, Square, Nexudus, etc)
• Advising the business on tech solutions, trends and best practices using digital tools for operational purposes
Digital Product Manager
• Working closely with the management team to set up clear business goals and product vision through OKRs and regular management meetings.
• Understanding and analysing pain points in customer journeys, validating hypotheses, and prioritising improvements.
• Discovering, validating, documenting requirements and transforming them into feature specs / user stories for the development team.
• Supporting the design team with user journeys, wireframes, UX/UI design and making sure the prototypes are clear for all stakeholders and the development team.
• Aggregate input from many different stakeholders and translate them into a product strategy and outcome-based roadmaps.
• Drive product feature launches including working with the product marketing and growth teams.
• Leading a team of designers and developers and supporting them through documentation, scheduling, processes, workshops and organising regular stand ups and team outings.
• Managing Design projects: UX/UI, printed collaterals (books, leaflets, brochures, workshop toolkits etc), corporate branding, tutorial videos, email and social media marketing collaterals.
• Introducing and experimenting with methodologies such as Agile, Design Sprints and working closely with the core management team on enhancing employee happiness and motivation.
Lead Project Manager
• Managing a range of digital projects: Wordpress and Drupal sites, iOS and Android builds as well as custom built platforms, from conception to delivery, ensuring that budgets, timeline and specifications are all adhered to.
• Building strong client relationships and managing their expectations throughout the project, making sure to meet their requests while still following the scope of the project.
• Leading a small team of designers, developers and project managers and provide support for them through regular brainstorming meetings and implementing new processes.
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted