Welcome to Alfonso's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Berlin, Germany
- Remote only
- Primarily works remotely
- Project length
Would prefer:≤ 1 weekWould prefer to avoid:
- Between 1-3 months
- Between 3-6 months
- ≥ 6 months
- Business sector
- Video Games & Animation
- Travel & Tourism
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Alfonso in a few words
I worked for more than a year developing the main car sharing app in Germany (Miles mobility) and also currently working in reactjs developing websites in a web agency.
As other relevant experience, I worked for a year as junior instructor in the Ironhack bootcamp teaching the MERN stack to students.
As some extra notes, I have some good experience in developing bluetooth functionalities for the carsharing industry.
Front end engineer
I was the main developer of the mobile app in the company.
Main features that I developed while I was there:
- Offline mode for out of connection users.
- Bluetooth integration in the app and with our IOT partners Invers
- Deployment of the app in the app store and Google play
- Worked in the operations mode app
- Fixing bugs and working the maps integration in the app
Ironhack Group Inc Sucursal es España - Ironhack School
Education & E-learning
• Supporting and tutoring +30 students with their projects and web applications
• Overseeing and mentoring the students work on a daily basis
• Responsible for technical interviews and admissions of candidates
• Creating materials and exercises with the teaching team
• Overseeing the academic and social experience
Stack: MongoDB, Express, React, Node.js
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted