Welcome to Abdelhak's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Hambourg, Allemagne
- Remote only
- Primarily works remotely
- Business sector
- Banking & Insurance
- Software Publishing
- Entertainment & Leisure
- Internet of Things (IoT)
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Native or bilingual
Abdelhak in a few words
Digital & IT
IOS Swift Engineer
My tasks were :
- Implementing the project architectures.
- Improving existent architectures with optimisations and implementing APIs that facilitate the workflow.
- Api design and implementing different modules.
- working on different kind of client-server architectures and implementing different API for real time communication like chat, comments and feed.
- UI/UX Design and enhancing the Apps UX with fluid animations.
- Creating demos for new technologies client and server side, API benchmarking to decide which to use in the projects.
International festival of Hammamet-Tunisia
Project manager and IOS Developer. - As a freelancer
Adding a TimeLine Module so users can share photos.
My Tasks were to get the client specifications, do the API Design, delegate tasks to the team (Android Developer, backend Developer and a web developer) and Implement the IOS Version of the APP.
Mobile software engineer
Working on the integration of the swift language into the companies platform which is implemented using Obj-c, C, and C++.
Creating Swift demos using the platform API to introduce the Swift language to the Team.
Implementing new features using Swift and Objc.
Energy & Utilities
Senior software engineer
Did the architectural design of the iOS app using a protocol-oriented approach
Designed and implemented the Foundation of the App including the Networking layers and UILayouting toolings
Implementing modules as offers, events, news, report
Enhanced the process of the company as of ticketing workflow in Jira and Github branches flow
Introducing Tools that simplify communication between teams as the design team and Dev
Environmental technology: IOS/Swift, Github, Jira, Trello, Zeplin.
Are you sure? Your recommendation will be permanently deleted